Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
The role of the Pediatric Manager is to be responsible for achieving Pediatric dental financial performance and revenue growth strategy for their location. The Pediatric manager needs to be an expert in their local market, leveraging best practices for patient acquisition and retention. This manager provides the leadership and guidance to achieve individual and team success. The Pediatric manager supports and drives PDS’s mission and culture for their location. We are trusted in the dental community and give back to the communities we serve. We have a culture of performance and a culture of taking care of our employees.
- You will have direct impact on the success of a pediatric dental practice by managing the non-clinical operations in the office
- Maintain an office schedule that is productive and organized so that the Pediatric Dentist will have a profitable and smooth running office
- Assists Operations Manager drive year over year revenue and profit growth by managing expenses to monthly budget, managing profit and loss, implement and ensure adherence to cash management and accounting protocols, and other financial drivers of the location
- Managing a P&L to making sure that team members are delivering the best patient experience possible
- Facilitate the launch of Pediatric Dental model and programs in assigned office by implementing best operational practices
- Assists Operations Manager in Human Resources related functions such as determining and maintaining efficient staffing levels in the location, interviewing and selecting, performance appraisals, talent development, disciplinary actions and salary administration
- Three or more years of business operations management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong Leadership skills and previous experience in dentistry preferred
- Must love kids and be excited about helping them lead healthier lives
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your community
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.