Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Payments Support & Service Specialist
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Specialist, Patient Payments Support & Service will support our dental offices and their patients by fielding incoming phone calls, help tickets and change forms. The incumbent will make requested changes to Orthodontics payment plans and ensure that patient is billed and charged accurately according to office request. The incumbent will demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with customers and office staff, while remaining confident and assertive.
- Accept incoming phone calls, tickets and forms, communicate effectively.
- Process changes to payment plans across multiple programs to coordinate accurately.
- Maintain working knowledge of the existing payment options available to assist in securing payment.
- Partner with field offices to assist in securing balances.
- Maintain working knowledge of the payment vendor and office ledger in order to solve complex payment and billing issues.
- Interface with customers by taking incoming calls in regards to payment if needed.
- Maintain appropriate standards of quality in phone calls and processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-3 years of related work experience required.
- Experience in a medical/dental setting and/or accounts receivable and collections.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated competence in MS Office, Word, Excel software applications.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.