Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP Support Administration
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are currently seeking an Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Support Administration to join the Credit Union. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight and development of the Loan Processing and Records, and Quality Assurance departments. They will assume specific responsibility for managing and directing all processing support, quality control, special account guidance, and record retention operations. Also responsible for the efficient operation of departments as well as identifying, enhancing, and recommending strategies in supporting all service and delivery channels. The candidate will oversee a range of processes toward achieving departmental and operational goals in support of the organization’s objectives.
Oversight of the Support Administration departments including Quality Assurance, Processing, and Records.
Responsible for ensuring quality standards and accuracy of documentation/processes for new/ existing business and consumer memberships, consumer loans, and special accounts.
Ensures consultative service to member facing departments with specific expertise in special accounts (IRA’s, Decreased etc.).
Assure ongoing compliance with industry regulatory requirements and monitors corrective and preventive plans as needed.
Ensures efficient and effective processing of all products (ex. insurance, MVD documentation) and record retention. Subject matter expert in product, procedures, systems, and all elements of records management including electronic and paper form.
Responsible for developing processes and procedures, department metrics, and strategies for potential points of failure and identify/recommend opportunities for improvement.
Receive and resolve all escalated member related problems in all areas of responsibility.
Evaluate opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies of systems enhance delivery of service and reporting tools.
Five years to eight years of similar or related experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong background in banking support, delivery and fulfillment processes.
- Knowledgeable and adaptable to ever-changing technology and its utilization within an organization.
- Must have experience and ongoing knowledge in underwriting and regulatory impacts.
- Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, deal with sensitive information and handle problem resolution.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to work with multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong performance management and leadership skills to provide advisory services to external departments and manage direct reporting staff effectively.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive innovative strategies and implement them in a timely, effective manner.
Culture Fit Requirements:
- Leadership: You are a teacher, a coach and tough when you need to be. You are transparent and always have an open door. You inspire others to do their very best and continue to propel them throughout their career.
- Collaboration: You can work with the whole leadership team through influence and relationship building. You can jump into a situation with eagerness yet listen diligently and respectfully.
- No Job Too Small: The role is critical, but there is no job too small. While you will generate ideas and dream big, you will also write documents, schedule your own meetings, calculate, analyze or validate information/data, and understand how processes work from start to finish. Great detail and polish is a staple of our organization’s culture.
- The Facts and The Story: You can tell a story, motivate others, and make a fierce presentation but you are also fact based and can organize the data and your ideas into a solid business plan.
- Passion: You want to work in a place where what WE do matters. You love our community and want to make a difference in the lives of those who live and work here. You seek to exceed expectations and you take full ownership of everything with your name on it. It’s not just a job, it’s a passion!