Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Therapy Tech Rehab Aide Per Diem
at Vibra Healthcare
Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
At Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
We have a great opportunity for PRN Therapy Technicians/Rehab Aides at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lafayette, Indiana!
The Therapy Technician is responsible for performing routine rehabilitation procedures within a designated program set up by a licensed therapist, with the goal of maintaining an optimal functional level for the patient. Responsible for transporting, preparing, positioning, and in general assisting patients and therapists in the successful completion of the treatment plan.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within three (3) months of hire.
- Previous experience in rehabilitative techniques and procedures preferred.
- One (1) year of healthcare experience preferred.
- Exercise certification and/or related education preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Questions or concerns regarding your application, or to setup an interview, please contact Matt Marakis, Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com .
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review.