Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RN LPN OT PT Clinical Liaison Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 13149
Summa Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Summa Health System and Vibra Healthcare, is a new state of the art 60-bed rehab facility. Our interdisciplinary team approach is a crucial part of our effective rehabilitation program. Our team of professionals understand a wide variety of multi-faceted, complex disabilities and each member contributes unique services to the rehabilitation process. Our work is devoted to assisting and educating our patients to become more independent, to improve their self-esteem and to improve functional ability. We are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead and are looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to help us achieve our vision.
Summa Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full Time Clinical Liaison - RN LPN OT PT RT - to join our team!
Core hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm; occasional holidays and weekend coverage.
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for educating, problem solving and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals, completing eRehab or LTRAX assessments, and participating in planning, organizing and executing the Business Departmental plan. Frequent day travel with reliable transportation and occasional overnight travel is required. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts as well as those of their team members.
Functions as a key source of market intelligence providing direct communication between the community, referral sources and physicians to their Summa Rehab Hospital Team. Often serves as the “face of Summa Rehab Hospital” in the community and is responsible for developing a positive, professional image conducive to building long lasting relationships with our customers.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Respiratory Therapist, or SLP required in the state where support is provided.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting or home health care agency/company required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Previous clinical screening experience is preferred.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Working experience of local medical community is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staffs as well as patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self motivated, extroverted and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed.
- Ability to complete the clinical screens accurately and thoroughly within established timeframes with demonstrated clinical expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Ability to compute statistics and complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to know you!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest in Summa Rehab!
Please complete an online application!