Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+RN 10K BONUS Registered Nurse LTAC Full Time New wage increases
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 13017
10K RN BONUS Full Time!
At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
Vibra Hospital of Northern California, part of the Vibra Healthcare system, is a hospital specializing in Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) 56 beds, Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) 32 beds, and Outpatient Rehabilitation (OR). Located in beautiful Redding, California, we are known for our high quality medical care, a comfortable and friendly environment, and a history of community involvement.
Vibra Hospital of Northern California is seeking Registered Nurses - RNs to join our team! 10K BONUS being offered for Full Time!
*New approved wage increases!*
Develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
Contact Ryan for more information: 717-480-7227 or email@example.com
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Current ACLS certification required within six (6) months of hire.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!