The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
This position’s primary responsibility is to support the digitization effort to convert paper documents to image, performing quality control of images and indexing various fields, accurately entering meta data and properly tagging scanned documents. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, independent worker who can also work in and contribute to a team environment. position requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately scan human resources files to be converted to an electronic format.
- Review and prepare files and documents based on conversion requirements to include but not limited to: arranging records in date order, removing duplicate copies, removing staples and clipping multi-page documents, copying duplexed pages so each section can be properly scanned without missing pages.
- Perform and monitor all activities required to scan the documents
- Review the scanned document images electronically to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100% verification of each scanned page image to ascertain the image quality. Re-scanning of documents will be required if the scanned images are deemed poor quality.
- Set up employee files in Laserfiche with proper naming schemata and file view.
- Set up employee file structure in Laserfiche.
- Deliver scanned pages in electronic format and meet scanning targets and deadlines.
- Maintains confidentiality of content and records.
- Accurately enter data for searchability on each PDF document group (data entry) and meta table assignments.
- Lift cartons weighing up to 35 pounds, as required