The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Spanish/English Front Office Manager
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Collaborate with Vice President, Directors, Program Managers, Executive Assistants and Site Coordinator to provide for the overall front office and administrative functioning of the clinic. Coordinate office functions and supervise administrative and clerical support positions in support of clinic operations. Work on special projects assigned by Vice President and Program Manager(s) in charge of clinic and/or teams at a site.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Hire, evaluate, direct, coordinate and assign duties for administrative and clerical support positions in the clinic. • Provide for coordination of clinic and program needs. Perform a variety of administrative duties in order to ensure the smooth running of the clinic. i.e supplies, printer maintenance, new hire orientation, office moves. • Supervise the front office Administrative Assistants as well as the Day Porter and Child Watch Attendant positions. • Collect program data and maintain data base systems; may be required to sort, provide basic analysis, and report data for internal and/or external usage. • Maintain room reservations and schedule groups and meetings for internal staff.
- Coordinate and facilitate support staff meetings, and trainings as needed.
- Attend and participate in Program Managers meetings, team meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Assist in new staff orientation, training and office arrangements. • Compose minutes at designated meetings; prepare and distribute as appropriate. • Receive and screen clinic and managerial telephone communications. • Provide front desk coverage. Schedule consumer appointments with psychiatrists, nurses, and other clinical staff. Collect co-pays if applicable. Input and extract data from the appointment scheduling system. • Provide support to Health Information Systems Management team by preparing and organizing documents for consumer medical records. With all consumer information, take proactive steps to ensure accuracy of records and confidentiality. • Coordinate the maintenance of other filing systems, databases, and perform data retrieval for staff and consumer information. Maintain and update the Administrative page on Sharepoint.
- Maintain organization and supplies stock in copy rooms throughout the clinic. • Sort and distribute incoming mail, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Provide support to staff and consumers in emergency situations: obtaining clinical support. • Perform other duties as assigned, based on the needs of the individual site/Program Manager.