Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
- Regular Full-Time
Martin Management Group is searching for a Service Advisor for our Downtown Subaru Hyundai location! We believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, that has developed into one of the most successful and respected automobile retail organizations in the nation and has consistently been ranked in the Automotive News Top 150 Dealership Groups! We are a world class dealer group that employs over 400 service and sales professionals. Our company thrives on the goal of professional growth through customer and employee satisfaction.
- Aggressive Pay Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, MVR, drug test and valid driver's license.
- Greet customers promptly
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow up time
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- At least 1 year as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant, Manufacturer experience
- Above average energy level
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Personal and professional integrity