Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internet Sales Consultant
at Martin Group
- Regular Full-Time
We have an amazing opportunity with the hottest brands: Martin Management Group is seeking an Internet Sales Consultant for our Harley-Davidson Bowling Green dealership!
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!
- Aggressive Compensation + Commission
- Paid Brand-certified Training
- We offer a full menu of Benefits and Incentives to our employees to including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401K options and more!
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Generous employee incentives/discounts
- Down Payment & Monthly Payment Assistance on Brand Vehicle Purchase!
- Career Development
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
- Maintain customer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Capture all assigned internet leads. Respond within thirty minutes using approved procedures. Within 12 hours outside normal business hours.
- Work internet leads and follow-up (300+ leads).
- Follow written sales process 100% of the time.
- Answer incoming sales calls as appropriate.
- Grammar and spell check required on all outgoing e-mail.
- Follow established procedure to ensure continued management of internet leads during prolonged absence.
- Understand the terminology of the motorcycle business, be informed on technological changes in the products and be able to communicate to customers.
- Know and understand federal, state and local laws which govern motorcycle sales.
- Keep informed of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to customers.
- Evaluate and recommend internet lead providers to management.
- Help maintain internet inventory and website. Upload pictures and pricing (new vehicles, used vehicles). Delete sold units daily. Follow established procedures for safeguarding customer information.
- Ensure top 10 aged inventory, also including highlighted units are on multiple sales websites at all times (Craigslist, Ebay, Marketplace).
One year in retail sales experience (motorcycle sales preferred). Basic knowledge of vehicle financing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Drive to hit sales quotas and goals