Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Body Shop Technician (Collision Center of Dayton)
at Martin Group
Collision Center of Dayton is looking for a Body Shop Technician to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and the opportunity to grow your career. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Competitve Pay!
- Sign-on Bonus (based on experience)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Determine and repair damaged parts
- Communicate status of repairs clearly to Body Shop Manager
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
- Document all repairs performed
- Document all materials used
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Past experience required
- Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Clean and valid driver’s license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and