Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are seeking an Operations Assistant for our fast paced, busy and growing business.
The ideal candidate will be the first point of contact for our clients and staff. You MUST be able to provide a very positive experience for our clients. You will support management with the daily business operations to include but not limited to customer service, scheduling, dispatching, quality assurance and marketing activities.
You must be motivated, reliable, responsible, organized and smart individual who is able to EFFICIENTLY MULTITASK and meets the following requirements:
Skill / Requirements
* Must have at least 2 years of office Assistant/Admin experience
* Must have proven Customer Service Experience
* Willing to work from approximately 7.30am to 4:30pm (M-F)
* Must have proven and exceptional business communication skills BOTH written and verbal
* Must have exceptional telephone skills including a very pleasant and polite phone mannerism
* Must be a team player, enthusiastic and professional
* Must have solid computing skills including but not limited to email, Word, Excel, internet; typing and word processing skills; and able to learn use of new software with ease (experience with scheduling and planning software is a plus!)
* Proven Multitasking ability! Must be able to work under pressure and handle interruptions
* Capable of neat, thorough, accurate work with EXCELLENT organizational skills
* Experience or background in scheduling and/or dispatching is preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the USA
Must be willing to submit to background checks