Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? Looking for something that has regular weekday hours? A job that has a really good starting hourly pay with opportunity to grow fast?
MaidPro Tucson is hiring a professional housecleaner/maid/housekeeper! Competitive hour wage (starting at $11-$13/hour) plus tips, paid travel time, paid training, bonuses and more!
Currently serving Tucson, Vail, Corona de Tucson and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train!
CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW!
4555 S. Palo Verde Rd., Suite 163, Tucson, AZ 85714
Call us: 520.342.5480
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required! We train!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Great attitude - professional and positive
- Likes making customers happy
- Sharp eye for small details
- Available Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs as needed
- Comfortable working on your own, but able to work well with others when needed.
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from client's homes to clean
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes
Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
Full and Part time schedules available!
Paid training and travel time!
A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!