Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Business Manager for Flagship Assets
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- US-CA-Los Angeles
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- West Los Angeles
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Resident Manager to work on community management and operations. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
The LPC Resident Manager is a valuable member to the on-site management team. LPC Resident Managers work together with the Business Manager to ensure that the community operations run smoothly. They are responsible for monitoring leases, rent collections, rent deposits, move-in and move-out procedures, coordinating with vendors and much more. This position is designed as a career path to the position of Business Manager. Duties include:
- Tour apartments with guests
- Lease apartments and process applications
- Oversee the lease renewal procedures
- Explain lease information to the client
- Entering results data into a computer system
- Assist with resident and employee relations
- Posting rent, rent collections, eviction processing
- Coordinating with contractors
- Assist the Business Manager with inspecting vacancies, adherence to Community Policies etc.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends
- Education: A high school education or equivalent is required. A college degree or related coursework is preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel as well as Internet Explorer. Additional knowledge and comfort with Windows XP preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, writing, management and leadership skills
- Proficient in math
- Understanding of a wide range of property management/accounting software
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.