Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Document Preparation Clerk
at Lexington Law
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- West Valley
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
We’re Progrexion (that’s Proh-gresh-uhn). We are the country’s largest provider of consumer credit report repair services. In simple terms, we offer life changing services that impact people in a very big way.
Our employees represent the largest force in the world helping people take charge of their credit so they can, well, live the American dream. We are growing like crazy, so if you want to be part of something pretty unique and special, you may be the next addition we need to make something that is already very good, even better.
We are seeking a Document Preparation Clerk to to assist in handling documents we receive from our clients. The Document Preparation does various tasks, logging documents, answering client’s faxes and emails, opening mail, scanning, and also assist with outbound calls. This position also assist with other duties in the department as assigned.
- Wage: $11.50/hourly.
- Shift: **Monday - Friday 10:00am to 6:00 PM*****
- Sort documents to appropriate categories
- Prep documents: removing physical breaks and placing a “barcode sheet” in place of physical breaks
- Ensure all documents are logged correctly in system
- Open mail
- Collect, scan and upload documents following set process
- Maintain a work area that is organized and meets quality standards at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1 year of related experience
- Ability to type 50 wpm or more with no errors
- Ability to maintain repetitive motion including multi-tasking through shift with standard breaks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Individual must be goal-oriented and self-motivated, and able to function well independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and able to work independently
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Be punctual and reliable with attendance