Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
Teller position overview: Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers' checks, money orders, and cash advances.
We are currently seeking a Peak-Time Teller to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
- Responsible for providing members with courteous, professional and responsive customer service, while assisting with their financial needs.
- Process all Teller transactions with accuracy and deliver in a courteous timely manner. Transactions include: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers and check cashing.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer, adhere to Credit Union policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of all KFCU products and services.
- Educate member on products and services, identify need utilizing product knowledge and refer service or product.
- This position will work 25 hours per week, primarily during peak-time hours, with rotating Saturdays.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred
- Two years of cash handling experience
- Basic understanding of Financial Institution operations preferred
- Knowledge of Teller policies and procedures preferred
- Strong Customer Services Skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of efficiency, accuracy and self-accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite