Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Servicer
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Servicer to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Mortgage Loan Servicer Overview: The Mortgage Loan Servicer is responsible for all aspects of mortgage loan servicing and support. This includes portfolio mortgages as well as investor mortgages.
Primary Job Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of mortgage loan servicing and support. This includes portfolio mortgages as well as investor mortgages (Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, FHA, and VA).
- Work with management and other staff to improve and standardize mortgage servicing functions for all types of mortgages.
- Support the mortgage delivery function by preparing and shipping required documentation to Fannie Mae and/or other investors within required timeframes.
- Analyze and track mortgage loan escrow activity; pay required escrows including taxes, PMI, and homeowners insurance within defined timeframes. Review escrow accounts annually for deficits, and adjust accordingly. Prepare the annual escrow notices to members on their escrow accounts.
- Support and adhere to the credit union's mission, vision, core values, and service standards.
- Provide exceptional internal and external member service at all times.
Preferred or required qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Five years of experience in Mortgage Servicing / Processing, Mortgage/Banking/Credit Union institution, Title/Escrow Company or Mortgage Appraiser preferred
- Knowledge of FNMA, GNMA, FHA and VA preferred
- Knowledge of Mortgage Origination and Loan Processing
- Knowledge of Mortgage documents in relation to loan origination
- Knowledge of Title & Escrow
- Knowledge of branch operations
- Basic knowledge of banking and accounting fundamentals preferred
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive, generous benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Clothing Loan
- And much more!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, visit our careers page at www.kirtlandfcu.org/careers EOE