Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Volunteer - Community Outreach Bureau for the County Attorney's Office
at Pinal County
Job Status: Internship,Volunteer
Job Reference #: 2633261
Overall Job Objective
- ***This is a registry intended to collect applications for current and future job vacancies.***
This announcement may be closed as soon as a sufficient number of qualified applicants have applied.
Provides direct assistance and services to Community Liaison.
- Example of Duties
- Assisting community liaison with attending events such as media, conventions, visitor's bureau, business events, community groups, and the general public.
- Requires attendance at community relations meetings, taking notes, and maintaining a database of meeting issues, items to be addressed and resolved and actions required.
- Exercises judgment in analyzing facts or circumstances surrounding specific issues.
- Discretion is required in the application of policies, procedures, and guidelines in selection of appropriate resources.
- Cognizant of decisions making that will affect the work of the department.
- Under supervision of the Community Liaison and Chief of Staff.
- No deviation from standard, established intervention processes is acceptable without prior approval.
- Must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Any combination of formal training, certification and life experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position will be acceptable.
- Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.; must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age, a United Stated citizen or legal resident.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License. Arizona Driver's License preferred Must have transportation.
- Must possess proof of current auto insurance, at all times.
- Must successfully pass and complete background examination.
- Must complete oral interviews.
- Supplemental Information
- NOTES TO APPLICANTS:
This is a voluntary unpaid position.
- Upon review and approval of your application, you will be contacted for an oral board interview. Commitment of ninety days for volunteers.
- Commitment of one semester for interns.
- Commitment of a minimum of 16 volunteer hours per month, on average.
- Commitment to attend ongoing meetings, in-service training and education workshops.
- On-call status with respect to your hours of availability and location.
- Travel to the location around County.
- May be witness to stressful situations.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!