Wadley Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Hemo Dialysis Services
at Wadley Regional Medical Center
Utilizes knowledge, skill and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care. Participates in patient/family/staff education. Provides safe practices in all aspects of patient care activities. Maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current BLS required
- Current Texas or Compact State RN licensure
- 2 years experience in Hemodialysis preferred
- NIHSS within 3 months
- ACLS within 3 months
- Color blind testing
- ABG Training within 3 months
- Other experience/technical skills as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled