University of Advancing Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Aid Associate Director
at University of Advancing Technology
UAT is an elite intimate private college in Tempe, AZ focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate in the areas of emerging technology disciplines including Advancing Computer Science, Information Security, Game and New Media technologies.
Financial Aid Associate Director:
Are you someone who can work well under pressure with speed and diligence? Would you like to help some of the brightest young minds take that next steps into making their dreams a reality? The University of Advancing Technology is looking for a Financial Aid Associate Director that is driven to help our students finance their education seamlessly. The Financial Aid Associate Director will be responsible for Auditing Files, Batching Funds, Packaging student and awarding funds while ensuring all title IV regulations are being followed.
- Audit Files to ensure all title IV regulations are being followed.
- Create financial estimates and assist students with year-round financial planning.
- Provide current students with alternate funding options.
- Assisting students by finding creative resources to help fund their education.
- Educate prospective and/or current students regarding regulations, policies, procedures, and requirements for select financing options including federal financial aid.
- Provide proactive, accurate, and comprehensive know-how to students while focusing on delivering a top-notch student experience.
- Manage various student accounts to ensure timely and accurate communication.
Skill / Requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You have 5+ years of experience.
- You’re an expert on title IV regulations and policies.
- You’re smart, innovative, and see your ideas through to the finish line.
- You’re the definition of a team player.
- You’re friendly and genuine.
- You show excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- You’re skilled, resourceful, and a fearless problem solver
- You’re a master of communication and collaboration
- You maintain trustworthiness, confidentiality and are discreet.
- You take ownership and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- You consistently execute deadlines while navigating through a fast-paced environment
Summary of Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability Options
- Vacation, Personal Time, Over 15 paid holidays
- Employee and Dependent Scholarship Programs
- Five Free meals weekly with our Meal Benefits at University Café
- University Store Discount, Other Discount Programs (Microsoft and Verizon)
- Positive Work Environment, Kudos Program, Casual Fridays and Select Work Weeks, Employee Wellness Activities, Summer Happiness, 6 Inservice Days
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Training and Development
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. UAT does not sponsor foreign visa's. Thank you for your understanding.