Scottsdale Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Facilities Coordinator - After-hours
at Scottsdale Unified School District
PAY GRADE: L
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
This position will require a 24 hour on-call commitment every other week.
This stand-alone classification is responsible for the custodial and routine to semi-skilled maintenance activities of a school facility. Directly supervises custodial workers or a custodial contract. Duties include: performing routine custodial and maintenance functions; conducting required inspections; setting up and tearing down of rooms; maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment; and, working with school administrators to ensure proper functioning of facility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (positions in this class typically require):
High School Diploma, or G.E.D., and two years of relevant maintenance experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: (positions in this class typically require):
· Valid Arizona Driver’s License.
KNOWLEDGE: (position requirements at entry):
· Supervisory principles;
· Safety procedures and practices;
· Heating and cooling systems;
· Applicable hand and power tools of the trade;
· Facility inspection procedures;
· Mathematical principles;
· Basic mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation systems;
· Chemical handling procedures;
· Project management principles;
· Customer service principles.
SKILLS: (position requirements at entry):
· Monitoring and evaluating employees;
· Prioritizing and assigning work;
· Operating applicable tools and equipment of the trade;
· Performing mathematical calculations;
· Troubleshooting and repairing equipment;
· Preparing a variety of logs, paperwork, and reports;
· Coordinating and scheduling a variety of facilities maintenance activities;
· Monitoring and maintaining inventory and supply levels;
· Performing inspections and identifying needed repairs;
· Using a computer and related software applications;
· Planning and managing projects;
· Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of forces constantly to move objects.
Incumbents may be subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting, and intense noises.
The above job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Return To Work Retirees will have an hourly rate approximately 9% lower than listed below without falling below minimum wage.
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)