Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesperson- SD Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Sales Associate - SDCDJR
The Sales Associate sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; and by developing and qualifying buyers and closing sales.
- Understands automobiles by studying their different features; comparing and contrasting competitive models and inspecting the vehicles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers, suggesting trade-ins, meeting prospects at community activities, greeting drop-ins, responding to inquiries, and recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests and then matching requirements and interests to various models.
- Demonstrates vehicles by explaining the intricacies of different models, taking test drives, and explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections, asking for sales, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing, and collecting payment. Delivers automobiles as needed.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership and for accomplishing new and different requests while exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and will meet sales goals and sell products based upon customer needs. Must have good financial skills, scheduling flexibility and great listening skills. Should also have excellent customer service skills and great verbal communication skills. This individual should be customer focused and have some automotive and/or sales job knowledge and/or experience.
SD Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.