Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Looking for an outgoing, friendly and professional lot porter to work at our BMW dealership full time. The Lot Porter moves and parks sales vehicles in a manner that will ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility and assists the sales team with all transportation and vehicle needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Moves and repositions vehicles to maintain lot appearance and cleanliness.
* Courteously assists the sales team in fetching vehicles and returning vehicles after test drives.
* Transports vehicles between dealerships when needed.
* Assists in stocking in inventory for both new and used vehicles.
* Moves vehicles from the main lot to the appropriate location in the main lot or secondary parking lot as directed by the Sales Managers.
The applicant needs to be able to multitask, have a healthy stress tolerance and be dependable. Must be able to work with a team and be self-motivated. Must be willing to work on your feet for the entire shift and be comfortable driving any vehicle. If you bring a good attitude and willingness to learn, we will train. Saturdays will be required.
BMW El Cajon is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.