Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Looking for an outgoing, friendly and professional Lot Attendant to work at our BMW dealership. The Lot Attendant moves, coordinates, and parks vehicles in a manner that will ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility to increase client convenience and satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Moves and repositions vehicles to maintain lot appearance and cleanliness.
· Greets and welcomes customers to the dealership.
· Assists customers and other employees with vehicle coordination and movement.
· Utilizes car wash and vacuum.
· Transports vehicles and/or customers to offsite locations.
The applicant needs to be able to multitask, have a healthy stress tolerance and be dependable. Must be able to work with a team and be self-motivated. Must be willing to work on your feet for the entire shift and be comfortable driving any vehicle. If you bring a good attitude and willingness to learn, we will train. This position is a FT position with benefits such as paid vacation, health insurance, dental and 401 (k).
BMW El Cajon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.