Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Community:||The Brennity at Daphne|
Our Resident Assistants are caring and compassionate individuals that provide personal care and assist each resident in maintaining their independence. This position works within the Resident Services department, reporting to the Resident Services Coordinator and Resident Services Director.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Brennity at Daphne
- City, State: Daphne, AL
- Community details: www.sagora.com/community website here
- Status: Full Time, Part-Time, PRN
- Shift/hours:2nd shift 3pm to 11 pm and 3rd shift 11 pm to 7 am
- Caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility
- Aid in daily tasks such as housekeeping, use of telephone, laundry, transportation, and mail delivery
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and status
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room, serving, and clean up
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to multi-task
- Six months of work experience in a retirement community setting is preferred
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English