Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Community:||The Brennity at Tradition|
|Location:||Port St. Lucie, FL|
Our Drivers are professional and personable individuals that are responsible for transporting residents to and from events, programs, shopping, and appointments.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: The Brennity at Tradition
- City, State: Port St. Lucie, FL 34987
- Community details: www.sagora.com/brennity-tradition
- Status: Per Diem
- Shift/hours: Weekend and evening required
- Provide transportation services to residents, ensuring timely arrival to scheduled appointments
- Operate and maintain the community vehicle in a safe and clean manner
- Drive the community vehicle on resident day trips and outings
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
6 months of work experience as a chauffeur or operating a commercial vehicle designed to transport passengers preferred
Must possess a valid FL Driver’s license and have a safe driving record
Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.