Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Greeter - Dodge
at Jim Click Automotive Group
POSITION SUMMARY: Welcomes customers to the dealership parking lot and sales floor. Greets each individual personally offering information, directions and service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greets customers and visitors within four minutes of their arrival to the showroom.
- Welcomes customer and introduces self to customer using first and last name.
- Determines if customer has an appointment with a specific sales person.
- Advises requested sales person of customer waiting or have sales person paged; notify customer if sales person will be delayed.
- Determines if customer would like beverage or sales literature.
- When sales person arrives, introduces sales person to customers.
- Follows all federal, state and local regarding OSHA guidelines, safety requirements and consumer vehicle awareness.
- Obeys all state, federal and Department of Motor Vehicles laws and regulations, adheres to all Company policies, procedures, ethical standards and established industry guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Clearly communicates (in person and by telephone) with co-workers and customers.
- English reading skills sufficient to read all documents, information and directions.
- Arrives at work daily as scheduled with consistent, regular and timely attendance; ability to work extended hours (potentially 1 0 hour days) AND spur of the moment overtime on a regular/irregular basis.
- Completes forms, documents and reports in a legible, accurate manner.
- Accurately compares, reads and records identification numbers up to "18" alpha and numeric series (i.e.. Vehicle Identification Numbers, part numbers).
- Mentally recalls, tracks and accurately repeats to others the customers' names and any pertinent information.
- Works cooperatively and courteously with a diverse population of co-workers and customers. Clearly and effectively communicates with diverse work group; handle frustration, anger and pressure without internalizing.
- Works with more than one person and/or task simultaneously, maintaining a cordial and friendly manner at all times.
- Extensive and continuous (up to 8 consecutive hours) standing and walking on cement, unusual parking lot surfaces, tile, linoleum and other interior and exterior flooring surfaces.
- Repeated and regular getting in and out of different size vehicles.
- Ability to maintain good employee relations by acting courteously and amicably towards other co-workers.