Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jim Click Automotive Group
POSITION SUMMARY: Cleans all office surfaces and equipment. Maintains clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of all public dealership work areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plans daily work schedule to ensure all dealership areas are spotless and orderly.
2. Inspects physical condition of desks, chairs, doors, and walls and advises manager if any items are broken.
3. Checks with General Manager and Department Managers for areas which need to be cleaned immediately.
4. Inventories stock of cleaning supplies, ensures adequate quantity.
5. Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
6. Examines meeting rooms, halls, lavatories, and offices to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and advises supervisor.
7. Records information concerning work assignments and gives to supervisor at least weekly.
8. Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, stairways and all other sales, administration, and public work areas.
9. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors, using brooms, mops and power cleaning appliances.
10. Vacuums rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture.
11. Dusts furniture, equipment and other items in offices and other work areas.
12. Washes walls, woodwork, and windows as necessary.
13. Empties trash into large central receptacle; transports trash and waste to disposal area.
14. Replenishes bathrooms supplies as needed from storage inventory.
15. Cleans limited section of any furniture to determine safety of cleaning agents needed to clean desired surface finish.
16. Cleans excessively stained surface areas with brushes and cleaning compound.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Reads and comprehends verbal and written instructions and information.
2. English reading and math skills sufficient to comprehend, corporate communications, technical related documents, Material Safety Data Sheets, insurance and manufacturer's information, state and federal requirements and manufacturer's communications (approximate 9th grade level).
3. At least 1 year of housekeeping experience.
4. Cooperative and courteous manner with employees, managers, customers, and all other individuals.
5. Prioritizes assignments to insure timely and accurate completion of duties.
6. Mentally recalls, tracks and accurately recounts work in progress.
7. Clearly communicates verbally in person and by telephone with management, co-workers and customers regarding the housekeeping duties/needs.
8. Consistent, regular and timely, daily or as scheduled attendance.
9. Extensive (up to 8 consecutive hours) standing and walking (up to 4 miles daily on cement, usual parking lot surfaces, tile, lino and other interior and exterior flooring surfaces. Repeated, regular and extended sliding, twisting, bending, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching and reaching.
10. Ability to maintain good employee relations by acting courteously and amicably towards other co-workers.
Applications taken at 780 W. Competition Dr., Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. in the Tucson Auto Mall. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V