Jewish Family and Children's Service
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychiatrist (Child/Adolescent) - Part Time
at Jewish Family and Children's Service
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Medical Practitioner/Prescriber
** Part Time 16-20 Hours Per Week **
You can change lives! For more than 80 years, Jewish Family and Children’s Service (JFCS) has been serving children, adults, and families in need. Through behavioral health, social services, and medical care, we provide quality services to people of all faiths to help resolve conflicts, cope with everyday living, and, ultimately, strengthen families. Become a life changer with JFCS!
The Psychiatrist is responsible for providing care to patients via direct services and clinical leadership and consultation to a multi-disciplinary treatment team. This key position, participates in determining needed services, to include on-call responsibilities as assigned by the Medical Director.
- Completion of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy (MD/DO) from an accredited school
- Completion of a residency in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry from an approved program
- Board Certified or eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Possess a valid license to practice medicine in the State of Arizona
- Own medical malpractice insurance
- Current D.E.A. Registration
- Completion of a 2-year fellowship