Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- # of Openings
- Facilities Maintenance
- Property Maintenance/Engineering
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Responsible for keeping the outside grounds maintained with a clean, neat, and orderly appearance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for cutting, weeding, and edging the grass, raking the leaves, and sweeping the parking lots, and garage.
- Responsible for planting, removing, and relocating plants, flowers, trees, and bushes.
- Removing all trash and debris from parking areas and grounds. Emptying trash containers.
- Responsible for ensuring all signs, posts, chain fences are straight and secure.
- Ordering supplies for plants and equipment to maintain the grounds.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Ability to use all necessary tools and equipment to perform maintenance functions.
- Answer all calls promptly and maintain politeness; pay attention to the needs of employees and guests at all times.
- Knowledge of OSHA required standards and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of personal protective equipment.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Zero to two years of experience in building and grounds maintenance.
- On the job training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- All facilities on property.
- Some confined areas.
- Exposed to hot and cold temperatures.
- Varied weather conditions, fumes, and chemicals used in maintenance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!