Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavior Coach 2 (BHT)
at Intermountain Centers
- Job ID
- Direct Care
- Work Hours
- Mental and Behavior Health
REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIANS (RBT) are encouraged to apply!
If you have a High School Diploma/GED, and are interested in becoming a Registered Behavior Technician, apply for our BHPP opening, and if hired you will be eligible for the coursework and certification to become a REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN.
The Behavior Coach II (BHT) is a program team member providing direct treatment services to enrolled members, while implementing Intermountain Centers’ applied behavioral program.
- Reports to assigned location as scheduled; follows agency attendance policies; submits accurate record of hours worked on a weekly basis.
- Implements treatment plan goals by providing behavioral health covered services (skills development, family support, etc.) to members
- Collects, completes, corrects and re-completes consistent and reliable individualized data, including ongoing behavior tracking data and required daily reports.
- Conducts individual and group services.
- Adheres to all licensing requirements for the site/program/agency.
- At times may transport members to locations in the community, such as doctor appointments or recreational activities, using a motor vehicle.
- Maintains required vehicle documentation; maintains cleanliness and maintenance protocols for agency vehicles.
- Closely observes members, to ensure their safety, and appropriate participation in program activities.
- Completes progress notes, incident reports and other data sheets within the required time frame.
- Works with members of the treatment team and other programs ensuring service provision to members.
- Participates in supervision as required
- Participates in clinical rounds or care management process as required.
- Adheres to agency policy on the provision of services and administrative role.
- Attends CFT’s and ART’s when required; attends regularly scheduled Team Meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Follows agency purchasing and accounting procedures.
- Completes all training required by licensing and/or agency, or as requested by supervisor.
- Education - HS/GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience – Related experience preferred.
- Certification –
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Regulatory -
- 19 years of age.
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR and Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification (Employer provides).
- Physical examination report including a current, negative TB test result, within 12 months prior. (ICHD provides).