Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
We are adding new analyst positions to our Partner Distribution team to support critical efforts to profitably grow our major accounts. We are seeking talented, action-oriented individuals with exceptional analytical skills, sound business intuition, and the desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to drive success of key initiatives. This is a critical role on a high visibility team within our organization and we are seeking the most highly qualified candidates with insurance industry experience.
- Perform analysis on-demand and/or ad-hoc basis to highlight findings and areas of concern or opportunity.
- Comprehend, extract, and massage information from multi-terabyte data sources including sales, clickstream, product, and customer databases to deliver business insights and recommendations.
- Perform deep-dive analysis, to solve some of the more critical and complex business problems including website funnel progression, and customer segmentation and targeting.
- Apply statistical techniques to build market segments, evaluate scenarios, predict future outcomes, and optimize performance.
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses in Tableau to distribute data insights in an easily digestible manner
- Experience in an analytics, business intelligence, data science or engineering role performing quantitative analysis. Insurance industry and e-commerce experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical ability, with proficient knowledge of SQL and Excel; hands on experience with SAS and Tableau a plus.
- Experience combining data from multiple sources and analyzing large sets of data
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy and quality; commitment to deadlines and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate analysis to wide variety of audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline field
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!