Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor, Chapman Breast Center
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our Breast Center is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. With great teamwork and a knowledgeable, tenured staff, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team, please apply today!
What You'll Do
The Breast Center Supervisor is responsible for providing direction to staff, promoting a high degree of personal growth, problem solving, and ensuring a smooth workflow for the department. ?
The successful candidate will be able to:?
- Must maintain registry in mammography as set forth by the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- This position is responsible for the evaluating and recommending of radiographic equipment to be purchased.
- Responsible for the daily workflow of the Chapman Breast Center, bone density procedures and the Mobile Mammography van.
- This position must understand and enforce the MQSA/FDA guidelines 100%.
- Hire and train staff
- Perform evaluations, counseling, and terminations
- Demonstrate good communication with employees, doctors, patients, and their families
- Work closely with department and hospital administration
- Adhere to department budget
What You'll Bring
- Technical/Associate’s degree required
- ARRT and BLS
- Must have a passion for excellence?
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility?
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills?
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills?
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions?
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give directions to others?
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations? ?
What We Offer?
- Competitive pay?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance?
- 401k with Company match?
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage?
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank?
- Tuition Reimbursement?
- Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.