Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant-CNO/HR, Nursing Administration, Days, FT
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Hillcrest Hospital Cushing has one mission: to Change Lives for the better, together!
This means that every employee - from the bedside to the boardroom - works together to make Hillcrest the best place to be for our visitors, our patients and our team members. We are proud to offer nationally-recognized services, first-time procedures and high-quality care in a friendly and collaborative environment.
If you are a healthcare professional looking for the opportunity to join a vibrant and integrated team focused on Changing Lives, we invite you to learn more about Hillcrest Hospital Cushing.
HHC is currently hiring an Administrative Assistant to the CNO/HR to join our team!
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Chief Nursing Office (CNO).
This position will be responsible for the following:
• Coordinate the HR manager’s and CNOs schedule and/or calendar as needed.
• Answer phone calls and directs calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Complete specific projects as assigned (i.e. special events, mass mailings, policy manual update,
training, faxes, and memos).
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records and files, etc.
• Coordinate the new hire process for all pre-employment requirements and the new hire process
(paperwork, drug screen, background check, etc.)
• Issue badges for employees, contractors, volunteers, etc.
• Maintain licensure program for hospital staff.
* Provide staffing assistance to clinical team, including payroll reconciliation and coordinating
• Analyze patient satisfaction surveys and timekeeping reports.
• All other duties as needed.
* Associate's Degree
* Organizational, verbal, interpersonal, customer relations, mathematical, analytical,
grammar/spelling, reading/writing, computer skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.