Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales
Job Reference #: 9447_1525164
Strand Hospitality Services is seeking an experienced Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn & Suites located in Fort Mill, SC.
A leader in the hotel industry since 1969, Strand Hospitality maintains our high standard of excellence through our quality team members. At Strand Hospitality Services, our mission is to develop prosperous relationships. In addition, we strive to embody the following values in our daily work:
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated, self-motivated person to join our team. With over 25 properties in several states, primarily the southeast U.S., we offer talented individuals opportunities for advancement and promotion.
The person in this position will solicit, negotiate, and book new and repeat business through sales calls and networking while maximizing room revenue. The position requires a strong concentration on outside sales with a focus on accounts that can bring extended stay business. Local travel is required. Applicants must have good relationship building skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to:
* Assists with development of the hotel's marketing and sales plan based on the hotel's position and strengths within each market segment
* Implements the hotel's marketing and sales plan.
* Analyzes and understands the competition's strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully directs marketing activities against each.
* Identifies and maintains constant communications with the hotel's key accounts.
* Establishes lists of top accounts and top target accounts. Maintains communication with these accounts on a monthly basis.
* Actively sells room nights through outside sales calls, tours, etc.
* Actively markets the hotel through advertising, blitzes, etc.
* Actively sells to in-house guests (greeting tours, talking with guests at continental breakfast to solicit additional leads, etc.).
* Knows the competition well. In addition, is familiar with all business in the market, where that business stays and why.
* Supports guest service as the hotel's driving philosophy.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!