Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Experience Business Product Manager
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Customer Experience / Customer Service
The Business Product Manager for Customer Experience Administration is responsible for enabling the delivery of best-in-class consumer and dealer experiences for GM Financial. This team member creates implementation plans for new initiatives for Customer Experience call center operations, online customer support, and remarketing projects across US and Canada channels, in addition to GM-related projects. The ideal candidate has expertise in developing and executing implementation plans that align to the company’s vision and strategic goals. Serving in a liaison capacity, this team member leads and participates in business process and system-related projects both internally and with third parties. In addition to collaborating with internal cross-functional teams, this team member will also coordinate with external vendors and partners.
- Develop plans that assess internal and external resource requirements, technology needs, interdependencies, and timelines.
- Analyze Customer Experience processes to identify improvement opportunities and assist in management decision making.
- Translate broad strategies into specific action plans, utilizing existing resources and information to achieve strategic objectives and improve business results.
- Lead and facilitate system enhancement projects, including the development of business requirements, tracking milestones, cost/benefit analysis, and management presentations.
- Prepare and analyze Requests for Proposal (RFPs) from external partners when business needs require.
- Understand, communicate and commit to the organization's vision, goals and strategies and translate them into product action plans.
- Interface with business partners to create cohesive processes for Customer Experience operational procedures.
- Analyze complex issues, apply financial analysis, and use sound judgment to make strategic decisions that balance long- and short-term business goals and objectives.
- Manage product performance using key information, processes and systems to measure results.
- Foster and champion an environment that promotes trust, continuous improvement, innovation, quality outcomes and self-development.
- Foster open communication that welcomes information sharing, seeking input from others and valuing diverse viewpoints.
- Partner with business operations stakeholders, vendors, legal and compliance teams to define and deliver customer experience projects.
- Act as an advocate for the business, consumer and dealer customer by defining, creating, and delivering world-class customer experiences.
- Collaborate with analytics teams to prepare product performance metrics.
- Oversee vendor performance and development directly impacting GM Financial customers’ and dealers’ experience.
- Perform competitive research and analysis as needed.
- Work with testing resources and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered with high quality and are defect-free.
Reports to: AVP Customer Experience
Direct Reports: None
- Knowledge of standard Project Management, Business Process Management and Quality Assurance methodology and practices.
- Knowledge of vendor evaluation and selection processes, policies, and procedures.
- Some experience with vendor management is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of GM Financial’s core business functions and systems, with experience in several functional areas is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions.
- Excellent prioritization, time management, organization, and follow-up skills.
- Analytical and Strategic thinking with the ability to evaluate and innovate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at all organization levels.
- Ability to establish plans and develop systems and processes.
- Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to foster teamwork, influence and motivate others, and lead indirectly. Provide leadership through influence, inspiration, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Four-year degree preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a project implementation, process management or business analyst role
- Some call center operations experience preferred, particularly across multiple business functions
- Normal office environment.
- Some travel required.