Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Product Manager
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a customer-focused and data-driven Sr. Product Manager to join our Product team to drive forward a rapidly growing product. Product management at Freedom Financial Network leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for helping consumers get to financial stability. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate Product Manager to innovate and execute our next generation products and experiences.
- Understand Freedom Financial Network strategic and competitive position. Set the team's goals, strategic direction, success metrics and roadmap to develop new products that are aligned with Freedom’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, across the lifecycle - from ideation, through agile development, to launch, growth and maintenance. Establish the proper frameworks to constantly measure and improve.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision.
- Must have 4+ years of Product Management experience.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Strong customer empathy and previous experience working on customer-facing product flows.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for growth and advancement!
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.