Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Systems Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Flex-N-Gate Management, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Gather business requirements as needed.
- Assess and present solutions through use of various IS systems.
- Collaborate with various business units to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions.
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of the application areas and business areas they support.
- Support implementation of business applications as required.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by Information Systems Manager.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Must be a self-starter who can assist the team on multiple projects or tasks concurrently and complete them on time.
- Understanding of System Integration helpful.
- XML, SQL, SOAP/REST Web Services
- Should have strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.