First Bank & Trust Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First Bank & Trust Texas
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."The eLearning Specialist is responsible for providing technical expertise to assist professional work groups in the area of developing and revising e-learning courses. This role supports projects internally and is responsible for tasks and assignments associated with the development of learning solutions.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. E-learning Design
a. Creates/Revises e-learning using Adobe Captivate software
b. Maintains e-learning content using Adobe Captivate software
c. Works with project team to design and develop SCORM compliant e-learning
d. Develops storyboards and scripts for e-learning and virtual live training
e. Uploads and configures e-learning content into learning management system
f. Integrates emerging instructional methods and technologies into e-learning
2. Multimedia Development
a. Creates multimedia products using a variety of software programs, primarily in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Captivate
b. Delivers products on-time with minimal defects
c. Manipulates and edits digital imagery, video and incorporate graphics, and effects
d. Manipulates and edits sound using appropriate software applications
3. Graphic Design
a. Creates images and animations that identify a concept or convey a message utilizing Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign
b. Develops graphics for classroom-based training, online training, and websites
c. Selects colors, images, text styles, and layouts that are professional and convey a specific message
d. Incorporates changes recommended by stakeholders
e. Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing
f. Develops graphics for course catalogs and course information sheets
4. Instructional Design
a. Develops instructor guides, student guides, and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
b. Applies creative design to the discipline of instructional design with an emphasis on multimedia
c. Develops instructional programs that leverage new technologies and multimedia
d. Applies interactive learning principles to instructional solutions for adult learners
e. Selects, modifies, and integrates existing instructional materials that employ multimedia and emerging technologies
5. Training Program Production
a. Produces training programs for virtual-live training utilizing Adobe Connect
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design, graphic design, instructional design, or a related field in learning development is required
2. 3 - 5 years demonstrated experience as an e-learning developer
3. 1 - 3 years experience using Adobe Captivate 7 or newer e-learning software and Adobe Connect to produce virtual live training
4. Ability to collaborate with internal teams, external teams, and management to ensure requirements are being met and projects are kept on schedule.
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
6. Excellent follow-up, time management and organization skills
7. Strong editing, written and oral communication skills
8. Strong interpersonal skills
9. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
10. Proactive technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
11. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint
12. Experience and proficiency with LMS Systems and other software.
1. ATD Certification preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to FirstBank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations.
At FirstBank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will