Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Charge - ER FT
at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: da24ff65-bc7e-4736-876a-18825e138c81
- Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director)
- Responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift
- Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift
- Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient care and appropriate use of available resources
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- CPI Certification must be obtained in NEO.
- ER – BLS required. ACLS, PALS & TNCC must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!