Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Behavioral Health - Full Time
at Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Provide care in a behavioral health setting
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Must have current RN license in the State of
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
- Previous RN experience
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”