Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - RN - Case Management Oncology
at CVS Health
As a, Oncology Case Management Registered Nurse (RN) you are the link between the member, the providers, the payer, and the community. Function autonomously collaborating with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate quality, cost-effective care and minimize fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for our patient members. The goals of the Case Management Nurse are to optimize the members' level of wellness, independence, enhance quality of life and prevent unnecessary hospitalizations or service duplication. The Case Management Nurse will use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners, members and staff.
Our Case Management Nurses are eligible to work from home after successful completion of our training program in the designated location, which can vary from 4 to 8 weeks (currently with social distancing guidelines).
As an Oncology Case Management Registered Nurse you will...
* Provide continuity of care, promote cost containment, enhance quality, and improve clinical and financial outcomes.
* Use your clinical expertise to conduct telephonic health assessments, provide appropriate education and clinical interventions to members in multiple disease populations.
* Develop meaningful relationships with members and/or their caregivers functioning as a resource and advocate to enhance quality of care.
* Certain positions may require additional certifications and/or specialized training based on assigned patient population.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Accordant/CVS Health have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional clinical skills. Our nurses redefine the way health care is delivered every day. When you join our team, you’ll play an integral role in treating rare and chronic illnesses. As a national leader in the healthcare industry and a Fortune 5 Company, we seek special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas but who have the deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat our members.
Light travel may be required.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch
- A Registered Nurse that must hold an unrestricted license in their state of residence, with multi-state/compact privileges and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states.
- Obtain Case Manager Certification (CCM) within 4 years of hire or as determined by business needs.
- Obtain Oncology Certification (OCN) within 2 years of hire or as determined by business needs.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing patient care coordination for health services.
- Minimum of 5 years recent clinical experience as a -
- Minimum of 5 years oncology experience
- Registered Nurse preferably working with Oncology members in a hospital, home care or similar setting.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Required to train onsite for 4-8 weeks in our designated office (currently with social distancing guidelines).
* Certified Case Manager Certification is a plus
* Oncology Certification a plus
* Previous telephonic/telehealth experience in health care
* Epic software experience
* Existing RN multi state and Puerto Rico licensure
RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelors in Nursing
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.