Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Development - Senior Analyst
at CVS Health
The Developer (PBM Apps - SQL server, database and SSIS ETL developer background) - Senior Analyst is responsible for technical analysis, design & Build activities associated with development of software releases for the CVS PBM systems. The current suite of systems includes multiple applications including, but not limited, to the
Tier 1 systems for PBM (epic accordant data warehouse). The Sr. Analyst will partner and collaborate with the development manager, business analysts, architects, quality assurance, business partners, and project managers in delivering technical innovations to solve complex business problems.
The Senior Analyst - Developer will be a key contributor across the SDLC must be able to deliver an efficient solution, as well as identify and properly mitigate any risks to the solution before deployment to production. Strong technical, functional, and interpersonal skills are key to perform this role successfully.
* Knowledge of build/dependency management tools such as Maven, SCM (Subversion, GIT)
* Expert knowledge of SQL server
* SQL server Database architecture and design
* Ability to design, develop and tune SPROCs
* Proven experience in tuning queries
* MS SSIS ETL packages - ability to design, develop and tune
* Basic understanding of HIPAA practices*
* Exceptional ability to work in a high-pressure environment
* Experience with secured coding practices
* 3+ years of professional IT experience
* 2+ years software development and requirement analysis, design experience
* Hands on Development experience in delivering projects executed in various SDLC methodologies:
* Proven experience as a software Designer and
Developer in understanding business requirements
and translating into software solutions
* .Net C#
* Strong experience with epic clinical systems
* Sound skill in creating multi-threading processes
* Background with integration tools and interfaces
* Ability to provide level 3 production support
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Master’s in Computer Science related program preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.