Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wild River Family Entertainment Center - Cocktail Server
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Serves beverages to patrons seated at tables in bar or cocktail lounge, bowling lanes and party rooms by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take customers’ orders and relay to Bartender.
- Collect order from Bartender adds and serves to patrons.
- Accepts payment and give appropriate change.
- Requests identification from customers.
- Removes empty or dirty glasses and bottles and returns them to the bar or kitchen.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in your orders and money.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to accurately total customer bill and give accurate change.
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work in an environment that contains loud noise and smoke.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- One to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.