Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under minimal supervision, the Senior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for continued development and testing for various Salesforce initiatives within the organization to improve the customer experience. The Salesforce Administrator will ensure that the organization is capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce system. This role will be part of a corporate team that will interact with other technical groups, business leaders, and process owners to ensure the best customer experience.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Proactively seeks out system changes, user feedback, and user requirements.
2. Manages system changes, new releases, workflows, functions, and configurations without interruption to end users.
3. Creates and maintains configurations and/or customizations as deemed necessary.
4. Responsible for system enhancements through process improvements and support functions.
5. Manages communications that relates to system changes and change control processes.
6. Follows thorough change management procedures.
7. Integrates Salesforce with other enterprise and 3rd party applications.
8. Serves as the subject matter expert on Salesforce.com.
9. Tests bug fixes and deploys them into production.
10. Provides technical expertise for related projects.
11. Identifies and provides recommendations for process improvements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 5-7 years of experience with Salesforce.
2. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
3. 1-3 years of dedicated Salesforce development experience, including knowledge of APEX and Lightning development tools.
4. In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and proven success within these capabilities through custom code and/or integration with eternal systems.
5. Demonstrated ability to integrate solutions between SFDC and external systems.
6. Banking industry knowledge preferred.
7. Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
8. Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool.
9. Proven problem-solving skills relating to data and software applications.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will