Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Plan Services Plan Consultant (Remote Option Available)
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Retirement Plan Consultant is the subject matter expert for all systems and software being used by Heartland Retirement Plan Services and will help to maintain strong vendor relationships. The Retirement Plan Consultant will perform various tasks that require a more extensive understanding of the systems and software being used by the department and will be the main liaison to Relius and Mid Atlantic (MATC)
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sets up plan provisions in the recordkeeping and custodial systems based on plan document provisions, service agreement elections and in accordance with ERISA regulations.
2. Reconciles and imports plan assets (accounts, funds, and sources) into Relius (recordkeeping system) to ensure accurate onboarding of new retirement plans being implemented.
3. Reconciles and imports participant census data (dates, years of service, vesting, etc.) into Relius (to ensure accurate onboarding of new retirement plans being implemented.
4. Sets up new retirement plans being implemented on the Mid Atlantic (MATC) website.
5. Assists in plan payroll setup for new retirement plans being implemented.
6. Updates plan provisions in Relius based on plan document amendments for existing clients.
7. Updates systems and software to account for new loan interest rates, tax tables and holidays.
8. Performs various miscellaneous tasks within the systems and software. These tasks include but are not limited to trade processing, fund swaps, STP Jobs, buying and selling company stock, balancing units and/or cash, checking for negative units, and QDRO processing.
9. Ensures all systems and software (Relius, MATC, etc.) are running the most current user versions and performing system and software updates when needed.
10. Calculates and processes error corrections following EPCRS and departmental guidelines.
11. Helps to develop new Crystal Reports in Relius to assist in plan administration and reporting.
12. Takes the lead for any issues, errors or corrections needed for systems and software.
13. Verifies all data/systems processes are documented and procedures are available.
14. Resolves system issues and identifies process improvements and opportunities for efficiency gains.
1. Consults with prospects and existing clients on system capabilities.
2. Stays current on any continuing education required for job responsibilities or professional designations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience
2. 5-7 years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans.
3. Working knowledge with FIS Relius administration/recordkeeping system is desired.
4. Query language or web service experience preferred (SQL, REST, SOAP).
5. Significant technical expertise in the areas of RPS operations and compliance.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to problem solve effectively
8. Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will