Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Child Crisis Arizona
Are you an experienced trainer who enjoys training new/ current employees in order to keep the facility in compliance? Then this position is for you!
The facility trainer is responsible for developing and facilitation of contractual and Agency training requirements within the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) unaccompanied shelter program.
- Assist in developing and facilitating on-boarding training of new staff in compliance of all contract accreditation requirements.
- Collaborate with supervisors/managers and develop the required training schedule for all new and continuing staff.
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and provide ongoing training for ORR shelter program. Curriculum will include training objectives and be evidence based and trauma informed.
- Ensure that all employees, para-professional and volunteers are in compliance with CCA, ORR, state and federal requirements
- Provide and facilitate information as needed for CCA/ORR and or monitoring activities
- Maintains CPI and other required certifications
We offer a full benefit package including: medical and dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, nine holidays a year, a generous PTO (paid time off) plan, tuition assistance, and disability insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field and minimum 3 year of experience working with children and families or 8 years of experience training and writing curriculum for children and families.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Knowledge foundation and education/training related to behavior management and crisis stabilization. Certification with CPI preferred
- Experience writing curriculum that is evidence based and trauma informed
- Demonstrated competency in speaking to both small and large groups of various ages
- Experience in word processing in a Windows environment; experience with multimedia software preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver's License and pass a Center driver's test, if required.
- Must be able to display verbal and written communication skills that meet the requirements of the position and needs of clients.