Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Child Development Specialist - Mesa (24889)
at Child Crisis Arizona
Are you someone that wants to make a difference in a child’s life? Then child Crisis Arizona is the place for you! Child Crisis Arizona provides emergency shelter, foster care, adoption, counseling, early education, home visitation, and parenting support services to Arizona’s must vulnerable children and families.
- Maintains safety, security and supervision of children at all times.
- Assists with admission and discharges children as per Agency policies under the direction and supervision of a Shift Supervisor.
- Charts on-going observations of children’s behaviors.
- Where the physicality outlined in Section D Part 2 of physical demands are frequently utilized on a routine and ongoing basis, employee will engage in any and all activities with children in their care including but not limited to: Walking, jumping, running, bending, stooping, playing, sitting, swimming, climbing.
- Offsite activities that may include sporting events, fairs, the zoo, concerts, movies and shows.
We offer a full benefit package including: medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, 10 paid holidays a year, a generous PTO (paid time off) plan, tuition assistance, and disability insurance.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Must have at least 1 year experience supervising, nurturing / caring / meeting basic needs for children (other than your own) or 1 year post HS/GED education leading to a degree in child welfare or related.
- Must have valid Arizona Driver’s license, exhibit the ability to operate Agency vans and/or vehicles safely and have a clean 5 year motor vehicle history.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.