Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist Assistant
at Centura Health
- DENVER NURSING
- SNC-84TH AVE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for a continuum of treatment by providing care to patients with neuromuscular, orthopedic and other physically-related disorders requiring strengthening, modalities, manual therapy, neuromuscular re-education and training in activities in daily living under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist. Utilizes rehab process to promote and restore optimal health and well-being of the patient. Participates in professional responsibilities, including documentation, program development, teaching, and enhancement of clinical skills.
This position is with our Centura Health at Home team. This is a field position so most work is completed in our patients' homes. Travel will be a requirement in this role. The territory for this position is North Denver (north of 84th Ave).
This opportunity would allow you to:
- Join a growing team of 24 PT's and 3 PTA's
- Have a North Denver territory
- Work Monday-Friday hours
- And be eligible for a fleet vehicle!
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Previous work experience providing direct patient care in outpatient, inpatient or inpatient rehab unit, preferred
- Ability to perform basic treatments of orthopedic, neurological and medical patients
- Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Current Colorado Physical Therapist Assistant licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
Physical Requirements: Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.