Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Account Representative - Correspondence
at Centura Health
- SC RM CUSTOMER SVC HB
- COR-HOLLY BUILDING
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Responsible for processing account payments, updating insurance and demographic information, researching payments, rebilling insurance when updates have been provided, and working with other departments to achieve resolution, including adjustments and insurance follow-up.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 2 years computer experience, strong customer service skills
- Prior office experience in a healthcare environment, medical terminology, and the ability to multitask and prioritize, preferred
- HS GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 year healthcare billing/collections experience strongly preferred
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communications
- Exhibits high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all documentation and correspondence
- Quickly incorporates technological advances that enhance productivity and service
- Strong systems skills to include intermediate knowledge of: EPIC, DMS, SSI Billing system, and Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.